Hey you lovely people!
I have a very important blog post to share with you today. I will be doing Booktube-a-thon this upcoming week and I would love for you to join me! It’s not too late to scoop up those books you’ve yet to read and buy those books you’ve been dying to buy. Here’s a few words from a friendly booktuber explaining what Booktube-a-thon is and how you can join in on the fun!
Click to learn more about Booktube-a-thon!
The next thing I would like to share with you is July’s TBR(To Be Read)! These books will also include the books I plan on reading for Booktube-a-thon. Keep in mind that I will be doing reviews on my YouTube channel all week next week of books on this list, so be sure to check out my channel here:www.youtube.com/user/PerksOfBeingAWriter
Now, for July’s TBR!
1) Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
2)The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
3) The Crucible by Arthur Miller
4) How to Read Literature Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster
5) Spoiled by Heather Cocks
6) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7) Black City by Elizabeth Richards
8) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
9) The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
10) Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
11) Reached by Ally Condie
12) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
13) What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
14) The Program by Suzanne Young
Okay everyone, that’s it for the July TBR! The first read, Invisibility, I have already finished. So, you can expect a book review about it in the upcoming future! Please follow my blog, twitter, or like my page on Facebook! For more information on how to contact me or follow my updates, check out the tabs at the top of this blog. I have recently added new options to all pages and I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a lovely day, and don’t forget to check my blog or YouTube for reviews on the books listed above. Thanks(:
Jinapher J. Hoffman
I will be posting frequent updates on my reading progress for Booktube-a-thon on twitter: @TheWriting_ (linked on the “Get Updated!” page).