Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
- The first reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is simply the support I gain from my subscribers. Every comment, like, repost, ALL OF IT, just makes me so happy and to hear that my writing has helped benefit others too, that’s a blessing.
- The second reason I love being a Blogger/Reader definitely has to be the knowledge I’ve gained AKA the life lessons I’ve learned that I would probably have had to learn a much harder way if I hadn’t picked up a certain book or two. There’s so much a person can learn from words, fictional or not. There’s always some truth to the characters and everything happening within the story. Emotionally, I’ve grown as a person purely because I’ve been on so many journeys with the characters I read about. I don’t read for JUST the pleasure, I also read for the experience.
- The third reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is the accomplishment. Having a blog has helped me advance my writing and gain experience that most 16 year olds do not have. I want to keep my blog up and running for a long time. It’s one of my biggest accomplishments and I hope it continues to be one.
- The fourth reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is the whole “personal” side to it all. I love the fact that on my blog, I am me, and everyone who reads know it’s me and accepts me for me. Wow, that’s a lot of “me”, but I didn’t know any other way to explain it!
- The fifth reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is the flowing inspiration. Because I know I need things to keep my audience engaged on my blog, my mind is always searching for new ideas, which is helpful. It’s not often the I get writer’s block and I have you, my audience, to thank!
- The sixth reason I love being a Blogger/Reader has to do with the reading side. Being a Reader means escaping real life and opening my mind to a million new possibilities. I cannot stress how important it is for me to occasionally dive into a world that is not our own.
- The seventh reason I love being a Blogger/Reader goes along with reason number six. Being 16, it’s not like I have an overflow of time on my hands, with school and all, and I definitely don’t have a lot of money. So, I don’t get to go out and see the world like someone older and more established might. Books give me the opportunity to have an adventure and to explore without ever leaving the comfort of my bedroom.
- The eighth reason I love being a Blogger/Reader goes back to my audience. I have met some great people through developing my blog and opening up social media accounts. As you all know, one of my biggest segments on my blog is the Featured Creative Minds segment. I love FCM because it lets me get to know people I otherwise would not have gotten a chance to meet. Even if the whole interview is conducted through email, which most are because of distance, it’s still so much fun to get to write articles for such amazing people.
- The ninth reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is the fall back. By fall back, I mean that whether it’s typing up a quick side note or falling into a great read, my blog or a book is always there for me to be with. When things in my life just aren’t going too well, I always have a great fan base to turn to for help, or great characters to invest in.
- The tenth and final reason I love being a Blogger/Reader is the fact that I know by being both that my future involves greatness. I love the fact that every time I sit down and start working on something random, little thoughts will enter my head and I’ll just be like, “Oh my gosh! I have to do a blog post on that!” Life is never boring being a Blogger and Reader. I am proud and honored to be both and blessed to have the privilege of being both.
That’s this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed! What are some reasons you love being a Blogger/Reader? Answer in the comments below!
Jinapher J. Hoffman