It’s a new year, and it’s time to make my New Year’s Resolutions. Honestly, I’m coming up with all of these throughout today. So, maybe I’ll come up with more later, but these are the really important ones for this year.
- 2015, for me, is all about starting my career. Ever since I was eleven, I’ve known that my role in life is to inspire people with the creation of stories. It didn’t matter if it was books or poems or videos–I did it all. I have done it all, and this year is going to be the year that I truly make my path in the creative industry. I’m going to Full Sail University, where I’ll obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing for the Entertainment Business, and I’ll be doing more better quality projects for this blog. So, to put simply, my first resolution is to improve everything I’ve been doing since I was eleven. I want to take it to a whole new level.
- My next resolution is to improve myself. I realize that I’m not the fattest, nor am I the ugliest, but my health meter lately is stuck on low. I want to improve my health by exercising daily, drinking more water and less soda, and also, eating healthier. I, all around, want to be a healthier, better version of myself.
- Also, I want to work on my relationships. I want to work hard to keep the people around me happy, the people I love, and I want to not make myself miserable in the process. Sometimes, I put so much forth and give up so much for others, that I find myself wondering if I give too much, especially when I’m getting nothing in return. So, this year, I am making a resolution to keep my relationships healthy, for both my friends and myself.
- I guess a more obvious resolution is to officially have my book on a bookshelf in stores, and to also sell 2500 copies, which would mean I get my retainer back. I truly could not ask for anything more than to share my stories, but at the same time it would be really awesome if 2500 people read my book!
- Next, I want to hit record breaking statistics for my blog! This past year, it’s been kind of slow, but mainly, that’s because I’ve been so busy with my senior year of high school. So, now that I’ll have some down time, I’d love to really produce great, meaningful posts and gain a bigger following.
- Another resolution is to keep a daily journal. Sometimes, the only way I can get through a rough situation is if I write down my thoughts. My mind is so chaotic, and so, I believe it would be beneficial to keep a daily diary.
For now, those are my resolutions to kick off 2015! What are your main resolutions? Have any in common with me? Comment below!
Jinapher J. Hoffman